Saturday, June 13, 2009

More babies!!

Here are some favorites from my last 2 photo shoots.  3 month old Lillian & 2 week old Norton.  I've been lovin'  the baby action at my house.  I'd really love to do some on location shoots, but since I've always got the kids.. this has been great!  This way I get my baby fix & Linc can breath easy.... ( for now ;)     p.s. thanx for the tip on the corners Kelda :)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. your pictures just get better and better!! Love the little elf hat! I want to buy some cute baby hats. I think I have 2 baby shoots end of summer/beg of fall. I need to advertise! I've been taking it easy with members of family (downside - no money - good practice though) I want to do a newborn shoot again really badly. I'll have to put some business cards in a baby store.

    ReplyDelete