Saturday, February 21, 2009

My new fave!







Yesterday I had a photo shoot, so I practiced on my kids before just in case they wanted some outside shots. They ended up just wanting indoor pics, but I love my practice shots! The one on top is my fave.! Check out my website though.. I did get some really cute shots of this baby girl. She even fit in my giant tea cup!!! P.S. Little Linc always wears that beanie & it's always covering his eyes lol..

3 comments:

  1. Love those shots and the ones on your website. So good! You'll have to tell me how you get a completely white and/or black background cause I don't get it hahaha. I need someone I know well to have a newborn so I can practice baby shots. I want to do them but feel uncomfortable because I never have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got my business cards yesterday. Took forever! I guess the company is in London haha. I'm a little disapointed though cause they didn't cut them good so there is some white showing on the edges, and they cut off a word on the back!!! So I don't know what to do. I emailed them so we'll see. I'm gonna post some pics of them today. The book thing is done in photoshop. I duplicate the layer, then the filter is in filter > blur > radical blur - I set it to 25% and zoom. Then I go to the top layer pic and erase what I want to be the focus point. I also did that with the Disney Castle back in january. It's a neat affect.

    ReplyDelete