
As you probably already know, I started taking a photoshop class & a photography class so that I could get a discount on cs4. Well, I got it for 189 bucks! Yaaay!! I'll definitely need the class as it's a lot more complicated than elements! Anyway, our first "assignment" in photography class was a composition shot with lines.. so I turned in this shot I took at Clear Lake ( an hour from us ). Our 2nd assignment due monday is a composition shot with shape, so I'm going to use either Little Linc's foot or Ozlynn's feet. I like Linc's foot shot better, but I took it before we got the assignment lol.. so I'll probably use the other..



The pics, as always, look great! I have been slowly learning to navigate through photoshop too. Kelda introduced me to the world of actions and I am in love, very addicting! Have fun and keep posting.
ReplyDeleteP.S. So glad you posted on the recipe site. I have that book too and like that recipe, yum!