Friday, April 3, 2009

My new favorite shooting spots!





Here are a few shots from recent photo shoots.. Both of these cool brick buildings are within walking distance from each other in a town about a half hour from my house. These are the professionals I was talking about. It went pretty good although I was a little intimidated when they brought along their Nikon d700 & here I'm using a little xsi lol.. I totally blew it on the b&w brick building shot.. I should have positioned them more to the left, but now I know. I'm hoping to do some senior shots there soon if I can find a senior to practice on :) The little blonde girl is my friends daughter Savannah standing in front of a blue truck..she's so pretty & a good little model too :)

3 comments:

  1. these are great! Your pictures are getting better and better each time you take them!! I really want to do seniors too. I think those would be my favorite. Love your new locatioin. I have a hard time finding any here. Also I like the positioning on the last one. To me, it's pleasing to have them on the side, not smack in the middle. The editing is also so great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I agree with Kelda, they are in the right spot. More intersting that way. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey hollie, I use WHCC for prints. They do a great job, great prices, and 2 day free shipping! You should try them out. Who do you use?

    ReplyDelete