
I am entering this photo in the MCP Actions/Color Inc. Win a Gallery Wrap Canvas Photo Contest at http://mcpactions.com/blog. I certify that I took this photo and give both parties permission to use this photograph on their blogs/sites.
Lincoln, Hollie, Ozlynn & Little Linc

YAY! I love that picture!! Good choice!
ReplyDeleteHollie you should totally do seniors. They're so fun, easy to pose, listen to you, and you get sharp pics cause they stay still lol. You should give out some business cards at a high school near by.
ReplyDeleteThe new blog looks awesome!!!
ReplyDeleteThanx Kelda :)
ReplyDeleteThanks Hollie, the baby was a lot of fun. Serenity has brought me all these people! I'm suppose to have another senior today but I think that's fallen through. I haven't heard from here in two days! oh well, guess that happens.
ReplyDeleteYay! that's awesome! You should try to get maternity pics of her too. My sister in law is due in august so I have my 1st maternity coming up! and then her baby end of august. I mainly used natural light in those pictures. We had some lights on in the house that helped out, but also threw off the white balance - which is why a lot are in b&w, but I do like them in b&w better!
ReplyDelete