Monday, May 25, 2009

Little Linc's big 2!!

Linc had a great birthday on Saturday. We got him the coolest trike ever! A schwinn with chrome fenders & black streamers! We let him open it in the morning & he helped daddy put it together, then the kids helped me make cupcakes (they love doing the sprinkles). Then we went to Ozlynn's buddies birthday party at jumpers (a building filled with bounce houses). They had a blast there! Linc thought it was his party lol. After that we came home & had another little party for him here. The kids ended up having cake like 3 times, so they were up till 10:00 partyin'. He had a great birthday though.. I can't believe my baby is 2 already!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great day!! Love the pictures, especially the textured ones! where'd you get your textures? Happy birthday Linc!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! Look at all that hair Little Linc has! Where did you get the trike? That is what Tilden wants when he turns 2. If you ask him when he gets a bike, he says, "When I turn 2". So . . . I guess we better get one, but I haven't found anything I like yet. Do share where you are getting your textures. Glad you had fun!

    ReplyDelete