Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Tea time!

I think this will have to be my next business card.. from a photo shoot yesterday with 6 month old Caley. This is the first baby I did a photo shoot with back in Dec. Ya know the pics I put on facebook which I now think aren't so great lol. Anyway, this baby was a lot of fun! I got these cute baby legs from my buddies baby store & the tea cup from the garden center in walmart for $20. I really want to buy a domain name, but photography by hollie is already taken & since I already have business cards out there with this address, I'm not sure how it would work.. if it would redirect or what. Anyway, I'll probably go with hollienassphotography.com
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. So cute! I might have to get one of those big tea cups!! ;) If you buy the domain name it does redirect, which is awesome!! You should do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry forgot to tell you my info, haha which is no secret. I use Canon 50D and the lens that came with it which is 18-200mm (amazing gift my in-laws got me in Dec). The lens I used for Lilah's shoot was 100mm f2.8 - borrowed it from in laws. I can totally tell the difference between prime and zoom and I LOVE prime! I want either the 50mm or 85mm. probably 50mm. That's too bad about the bad shoot. I've really only stuck with family so I'm nervous to do a strangers in case something like that happens, ugh. But hopefully they understand it wasn't your fault. Are you gonna do a reshoot?

    ReplyDelete
  3. forgot to add: I took those pictures at like 6pm. It was very overcast, which is actually great lighting. No shade. Would have looked a lot different if the sun was out.

    ReplyDelete